office 2019 home and student, office home and student 2019
In order to download your file, select type: MS Office, then the correct version (2013, 2016, 2019), edition (Home and Student, Professional etc.), your language and download the file.
- In the Activation Wizard, select I want to activate the software by telephone, and then select Next. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Under Step 1 in the Activation Wizard, select your country/region, and then call the Product Activation Center phone number that’s listed under the country/region you selected.
- When prompted by the Product Activation Center, provide the Installation ID that's shown in the Activation Wizard under Step 2.
- The Product Activation Center will provide a Confirmation ID that you enter in the Activation Wizard under Step 3.
- Select Next and follow the prompts to complete the activation process. If nothing happens when you select Next, use the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Office 2019 Home And Student Key cannot be activated on Mac Operating system.
Includes: Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019
Create presentations, data models, and reports with tools and capabilities like PowerPoint Morph, new chart types in Excel, and improved inking across apps. Manage your time, email, and contacts more easily with features like Focused Inbox, travel and delivery summary cards in Outlook, and Focus Mode in Word.
Word - Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Excel - Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
PowerPoint - Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with MS Translator.
- Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.